If You Are a Writer... Write!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

25 Questions - 5

25 questions from an interview found in the back of Vanity Fair while I was getting a pedicure. I invite anyone to answer with me these questions, here as a comment or on your own blog and leave me a link/note.

Question #5 ~


What is your greatest extravagance?

Pedicures. I love to get pedicures and when life has been particularly stressfull I love to get expensive pedicures with scrubs that smell lovley and hot oil and hot towels and parafin and anything else the girl wants to suggest.

1 comment:

H said...

Massages...... I can give them up anytime I want, they are just medical, other people spend as much on Pizza, I *dont* have a Massage problem, OK!!!???!!!!!! No, I dont think an intervention is called for, who are all you people anyway, cant you see I'm having my shoulders done???