If You Are a Writer... Write!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

25 Questions - 13

25 questions from an interview found in the back of Vanity Fair while I was getting a pedicure. I invite anyone to answer with me these questions, here as a comment or on your own blog and leave me a link/note.

Question #13 ~

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

This is a tricky question because every answer I consider is really doable. So if I really wanted it to change I should get up off my lazy bottom and excersise more, eat less, eat healthy, be more confident when talking to others, finish my book, take more chances with my carreer, speak my mind more, not let my boss treat me so poorly, be a better housekeeper, cook more meals at home, etc... etc.. but each change requires effort, and more than that... change. And change has never been my strong suit.

1 comment:

H said...

I'd change the part of me that screwed up 25 years ago. But then, when I wonder about that, I realise that I could only be me if I screwed that up, I'd only screw it again a year later.. I am what I am now, a work in progress, good in some ways, crap in others.
Of course, theres always more hair and ..ahem.. well.. but those are just vanity surely?