If You Are a Writer... Write!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Because I didn't have enough to do...

Yes, I didn't have enough to do so I decided that yet another place to fill up white space with my words is vitally necessary in my life.

So welcome to my personal blog.

I am Laura Jayne.

As it says in my profile I am many things... wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, etc. Yes, there are more titles you could put with me. But this covers all the main me's. And I do many things... write, paint, count beans, blog, chat, knit, etc. I think this is all pretty accurate and yes there are a few etceteras (eceteri?), as I will try many new things that strike me as interesting or challenging or fun.

I am a glass half full kind of person. I find happiness not a challenge, but goal worth reaching for every day.

I hate laundry. I love my husband. I love going out to dinner. I love cooking. I hate bell peppers. I love garlic. I have three little dogs, and all of them are bad. I once won a bubble gum blowing contest. I never learned well my left and right hands and so if I ever give you direction, turn left if I say right. I married young, had my children young, both of which were challenges in my life, but now the children are grown, husband not entirely and I have much more freedom to explore all that I find worthy or more often, fun.

4 comments:

~hon~ said...

etceteri is so funny! hahaha! you got me laughing there. oh and i hate bell peppers, too. hope we can be friends coz of that. hahaha! jk of course. i just love making new friends. please write more. il be following the blog. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens)

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh as well. Thank you for that! Nice to get to know you a little. And I love your "all bad dogs", they look so CUTE!

I will be back. Love.

Kettle said...

Hey LJ, nice to find your 'Bit of LJ' site. I've been reading your Pictures, Poetry and Prose page and look forward to sharing some stories as the year winds down and the crazy days stop being so crazy... Cheers, DK.

cw2smom said...

Love this entry Laura Jayne! Especially the part about the kids being grown and the hub's is NOT! Gosh, I hope I read that right so as not to insult anyone! LOL! I am going to enjoy following your blog! Lisa